But the real question is. Who are YOU and What is your purpose in this world? I ask myself that everyday... or try to. and I do it through my music. So tell me. What is you vehicle for exploring the world?
~MAX JARED~
Wednesday, May 19, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

I am Matthew Sandler musician, avid chef and gardening enthusiast I AM ME :)
ReplyDeleteI am Emily! And I spend my day planning educational programming in Austin centered on getting more youth civically engaged. I explore the world through my own life experiences and by listening to others'. "Democracy can only truly be learning through doing!"
ReplyDeleteI am Diane - you can call me "Mama D!" And I spend my days coordinating over 500 volunteers to help make science more fun at a science museum. I also share my life with some amazing artists, and am looking forward to welcoming another awesome artist into my world on a more regular basis. (Can you guess who THAT is??) And another thing that fills my life is a beautiful park that I live in and help maintain. Ah, life is gooooood!!!!!!!
ReplyDeleteHello Matt, Emily and Diane! It is wonderful to meet you and I'm so glad you are all doing what your enjoy. Diane- I agree. Life IS Good. My experiences have been extremely fruitful and I am blessed to be able to do what I love as well. The music is going well. Working on getting into the studio with the right producer around November. But what do I do?!! I'm having a hard time deciding what KIND of album I'd like to do. What do you think the world needs?! Well anyway, I must get back that good ol' thing called life, and I encourage you all to continue your wonderful, action based lives, and to make your dreams your reality.
ReplyDelete